1. Do you know that 2.25 billion cups of coffee is consumed daily across the world.
2. You will be wondered to know that after petroleum, coffee is the world’s second most valuable traded commodity.
3. If you want to have your coffee’s action most effective, consume it between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
4. If you love to hang out with cats, there is a cat cafe in Korea and Japan where you can drink coffee and hangout with cats for hours.
5. What do you think the first webcam was built for? To check the status of a coffee pot the first webcam was made in Cambridge.
6. Most of us think that coffee beans are beans but they aren’t, coffee beans are fruit pits.
7. While drinking coffee you must thank George Washington(not the U.S. president) , he was the man who has invented instant coffee around 1910.
8. Physicians advise that pregnant women shouldn’t drink more than 200 milligrams amount of coffee per day.
9. Coffee helps men as it decreases their risk of developing prostate cancer. Studies show that men who have six or more cups of coffee daily ,reduce their risk by 20% for developing prostate cancer.
10. Do you know that National Coffee Day is celebrated in many countries on different dates, in United states it’s celebrated on September 29, in Costa Rica it’s September 12, in Japan it’s October 1 and in Ireland it’s September 19.
whats your favourite fact? have you any? comment below!
Here is a list of 10 negitive situations with a positive twist.
Im Late for work.
Atleast you got more sleep.
I got Rejected by someone i like.
Atleast you can move on.
I just got robbed!
Atleast you helped someone in need.
I got into a fight.
Trainning for the hunger games!
I lost my car keys
Atleast you'll get fit.
I lost at a game of pool.
You came second.
No body takes me seriously
Be a comedian
I drank too much
Atleast you won't remember it.
Atleast you have some time alone.
The glass is half empty!
The glass is half full.
Comment below and share the positivity.
The pressures of daily life can be daunting, and with demanding careers and raising a family, working out is probably the last thing on your mind at the end of a busy day. However, physical fitness can benefit you in more ways than you think.
Being physically fit is not only about conquering marathons in record time and not only about looking your best on the beach -- even though looking your best is always a bonus. Being physically fit can help you live a longer, more fulfilling life, it can benefit your body, your self-esteem and help you deal with the stresses of daily life.
Isn’t it ironic how you always manage to find the time to watch TV, time to catch up on your favorite program or the time to get together with friends? Yet when it comes to going to gym or getting physical, you can easily come up with at least 10 different reasons why you’re either too busy or just don’t have the time to break a sweat.
Making fitness part of your life should be a priority in everyone’s life -- it should become a daily habit, the same as brushing your teeth or taking a shower. Setting aside one hour of your day isn’t much to ask when you take into account all the positive things you achieve just by being physically fit.
Apart from looking and feeling good, working out can benefit you in the following areas as well:
So next time you put off going to the gym, stop and think about all the benefits you’re missing out on. Just 30 minutes to an hour of physical fitness a day can be a major health investment. And remember you don’t have to be in a gym to be fit. You can enjoy fitness with your kids, your spouse, family or friends by coming up with fun, physical activities such as going for walks, swimming, mountain biking, hiking or playing golf to mention a few.
GET A PLAN
There are many great fitness plans out there that can help you get into shape and enjoy fitness, but there are also many scams that promise you the world and don’t deliver. If you have spare cash on hand, get in touch with a personal trainer at your gym and take up a few sessions or visit a biokinetisist who will help you with your goals. You can also browse the Internet for reputable sites for information.
KICK START YOUR FITNESS PLAN
If you’re a beginner into the world of fitness, ease into a routine by starting off slowly and gradually increase your endurance level. If you go all out on the first day, chances are you’ll burn out and overwork yourself to the extent that you’ll be put off fitness forever. If you’re a newbie, also remember that it takes time to get into a fitness routine and the only way to reach your ideal level is be consistent and stick with the program.
The best way to ensure that you avoid the excuses-zone is to make a habit of getting your workouts done first thing in the morning. Set your alarm to wake up an hour earlier, get to the gym and from there, you can shower and head for work. By doing your workout in the morning you are more likely to put it off later due to tiredness (or laziness), plus research has shown that you burn more fat if you do your cardio sessions first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
Welcome to part 3 of 'Friday's mood-boosting music'.
Below is a list of up-beat tracks from a mix of different genre's. Enjoy!
Live in the dark - Jeff beck
Waste a moment - Kings of leon
Hey ya - Outcast
Adventure of a lifetime - Coldplay
Do the damage - Noel gallaghers
Riptide - Vance joy
Tick of time - The Kooks
Can I kick it - A tribe called quest
Easy love - Sigala
Waiting for an alibi - Thin lizzy
What is your favourite mood-boosting track??
I am sure that most people realise that there are many benefits of exercising on a regular basis, most of these people however still choose not to do so. This article gives information on how our health can benefit from this exercise which hopefully will encourage more people to start.
I am one of the many people who basically finds it hard to gain any inspiration to exercise. I have over the past couple of years started a fitness routine and have not only enjoyed it(to my surprise) but have never felt so healthy.
It is a strange situation, the thought of starting the exercise is like a choir, but afterwards I feel brilliant. Despite this, I then find it hard to begin to exercise again on the next day. It is weird!
The benefits of exercise:
Helps to lower levels of stress
Helps to improve posture
Helps people to sleep
Helps you to gain stronger muscles
Increases heart and lung efficiency
Lowers the risk of heart disease and lung disease
Helps overall circulation
Helps to reduce blood pressure
Helps people to lose weight
Helps to reduce depression
Helps to reduce cholesterol levels
Helps to reduce symptoms of arthritis
As you can see in the above the list, there are many reasons as to why people should start to exercise. These are only a few out of many health benefits I could mention.
On a personal front, I have found that by exercising on most days, helps me to manage my stress levels. I am by nature a person who is quite anxious and even paranoid, exercising helps me to manage this negative part of my brain and helps me to see things in a much clearer way.
I am also somebody who basically loves food. This exercise is a great way of keeping my weight down, a form of diet which lets me eat exactly what I want.
Even though the thought of this exercise does not exactly fill me with joy, I will continue to force myself to do it as the benefits are huge.
I would strongly advise other people to also start exercising. I hope that they find it as rewarding and beneficial as I have.
In my own opinion a cup of coffee in the morning is a wonderful start to any day.
The taste that fills Our mouth with strong, interesting flavours and awakens our senses.
The wonderful smell of coffee in the morning can bring great joy to a fellow coffee addict.
The energy that comes to awake our body and mind.
When morning comes and our hopes and dreams seem further away than ever, all it takes is a good cup of hot coffee to bring all that hope back.
what do you like most about coffee?
Hello, My name is Gary Kirwan and I am the writer/founder of Coffee2rise.com.
I am a 22 year old writer from Dublin, Ireland with a keen interest in health, motivation and coffee!
The Coffee2rise blog was started to simply help you become your best self by providing helpful information relating to daily life and improving your mental/physical health.
Follow me on this journey as I research a variety of different, helpful topics that will help us change our bad habits together and live the life we want!
Check the blog each day for a new post and learn with others around the world as we all strive for one thing. A good life.
The following is a list of the healthiest foods that
you can get. This will help you get an idea as
to what foods are the best for your body.
Apricots contain Beta-carotene which helps to
prevent radical damage and also helps to protect
the eyes. A single apricot contains 17 calories,
0 fat, and one gram of fiber. You can eat them
dried or soft.
A medium sized mango packs 57 MG of vitamin C,
which is nearly your entire daily dose. This
antioxidant will help prevent arthritis and also
boost your immune system.
Cantaloupes contain 117 GG of vitamin C, which is
almost twice the recommended dose. Half a melon
contains 853 MG of potassium, which is nearly
twice as much as a banana, which helps to lower
blood pressure. Half a melon contains 97 calories,
1 gram of fat, and 2 grams of fiber.
A tomato can help cut the risk of bladder, stomach,
and colon cancers in half if you eat one daily.
A tomaton contains 26 calories, 0 fat, and only
1 gram of fiber.
An onion can help to protect against cancer. A
cup of onions offers 61 calories, 0 fat, and 3
grams of fiber.
Broccoli can help protect against breast cancer,
and it also contains a lot of vitamin C and beta-
carotene. One cup of chopped broccoli contains
25 calories, 0 fat, and 3 grams of fiber.
Spinach contains carotenoids that can help fend
off macular degeneration, which is a major cause
of blindness in older people. One cup contains
7 calories, 0 fat, and 1 gram of fiber.
Grains, beans, and nuts
Peanuts and other nuts can lower your risk of
heart disease by 20 percent. One ounce contains
166 calories, 14 grams of fat, and over 2 grams of
A half cut of pinto beans offers more than 25
percent of your daily folate requirement, which
protects you against heart disease. Half a cup
contains 103 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 6 grams
Skim milk offers vitamin B2, which is important for
good vision and along with Vitamin A could improve
allergies. You also get calcium and vitamin D as
well. One cup contains 86 calories, o fat, and 0
All cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel, and
tuna are excellent sources of omega 3 fatty acids,
which help to reduce the risk of cardiac disease.
A 3 ounce portion of salmon contains 127 calories,
4 grams of fat, and 0 fiber.
Crab is a great source of vitamin B12 and immunity
boosting zinc. A 3 ounce serving of crab offers
84 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 0 fiber.
What is your favourite healthy food?
It's the morning after, and if that glass on your nightstand is half empty, you may be even worse off than you thought.
While there are enough hangover remedies to make your head spin, most only address a small portion of the problem: dehydration.
Hangovers are actually caused by a complex chain of chemical reactions that occur in the body after drinking alcohol, which results in not only the loss of fluids but also sodium and potassium. The effects of a hangover include nausea, weakness, dizziness and sleeplessness.
If you have had one too many, here are a few of the most popular hangover remedies and how they can help:
* Water: It's the first step toward combating dehydration.
* Coffee: Coffee won't sober you up, but the caffeine will wake you up and help that headache. But it can also increase dehydration and make your stomach feel worse, so if you choose coffee as your cure, drink plenty of water.
* Eggs: The protein in eggs helps provide energy. They also contain cysteine, a nutrient that is thought to help rid the body of toxins.
* Energy drinks: Energy drinks can replenish lost nutrients and rehydrate your body. But one product, Hair of the Dog, goes beyond the typical energy drink because it also contains detoxifiers that target the liver. Hair of the Dog contains natural stimulants to get your metabolism going, 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C, as well as B vitamins.
* Gingerroot: Gingerroot tea can settle your upset stomach.
* Hot soup: Soup soothes the stomach and helps with rehydration.
* Bananas: Bananas are rich in magnesium and potassium, which are depleted during heavy drinking.
* Honey: Honey will increase your blood sugar levels.
* Tomato juice: Since tomato juice contains salt, it helps the body retain fluids. In fact, any fruit or vegetable juice will rehydrate your body and replenish it with vitamins and other nutrients.
• Sun Protection: Sun plays a major role to deteriorate your skin. You need to protect your skin from the sun in order to prevent the aging of your skin. The sun is largely responsible for wrinkles, dry skin, and blotchy pigmentation; thinning of skin, skin texture, skin dullness, thinning of skin and some other sun related diseases that can make your skin look older.
• Avoid Smoking: This tip is mostly for men as large population of the people into smoking are men. Smoking is directly responsible for yellow and wrinkled skin. Many scientist have suggested that nicotine present in the cigarette has the same influence on elastin as sunlight.
• Maintain your fitness: With age its quite possible that extra weight can accumulate under the skin, neck or cheeks giving the skin an older look. In order to improve the appearance of your skin you need to have a balanced diet and exercise regularly. You need to have at least eight to ten glasses of water everyday.
• Smile can do wonders: Your face tends to conform to the position or expression that you carry most of the time. If you often frown or get angry your skin is more likely to develop wrinkles between the eyes, lines at the corner of your mouth or other lines that add your frowning expression. In order to avoid such a phase all you have to do is just smile. A Smile can do wonders for your skin and help keep you looking younger.
• Skin Care: Taking care of your skin is very important. You need to wash your face immediately after you had an outing in the sun. Scrubbing your skin dry can help you get rid of the dead cells which could lead to rough skin.
• Sleeping positions: Sleeping on your face can cause sleep wrinkles. Also avoid sleeping in one position for the major part of the night as this could crease your skin. You need to have at least 8 hours sleep everyday.