Coffee 2 RIse
Welcome to the Blog!
1. Caffeine increases memory. Also, a new study out of Johns Hopkins University showed that a 200mg caffeine pill helped boost memory consolidation.
2. Caffeine mixed with carbs replenishes muscle glycogen concentrations faster after exercise.
3. Caffeine helps keep you stay alert while driving during periods of sleep restriction.
4. Caffeine can stimulate hair growth on balding men and women.
5. Caffeine relieves post-workout muscle pain by up to 48%.
6. Caffeine may protect against Parkinson’s disease. Research shows that those who consume coffee are at less risk of developing Parkison’s disease and it even reduces the risk of those genetically more likely to develop the condition.
7. Caffeine may reduce fatty liver in those with non-alcohol related fatty liver disease.
8. Men who consume 250-375mg of caffeine per day have a much lower risk of developing ED (erectile dysfunction). Reduced risk was even observed among men consuming as little as 85mg of caffeine daily.