Coffee 2 RIse
Welcome to the Blog!
Life is short, so it makes sense that one of the most common problems that we face each and every day is time management. we live our lives surrounded by constant distractions that leads us off course from what really matters. Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your productive day.
1. Schedule time for interruptions. Plan time to be pulled away from what you're doing. Take, for instance, the concept of having "office hours." Isn't "office hours" another way of saying "planned interruptions?"
2. Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day. Don't start your day until you complete your time plan. The most important time of your day is the time you schedule to schedule time.
3. Take five minutes before every call and task to decide what result you want to attain. This will help you know what success looks like before you start. And it will also slow time down. Take five minutes after each call and activity to determine whether your desired result was achieved. If not, what was missing? How do you put what's missing in your next call or activity?
4. Put up a "do not disturb" sign when you really need to get work done so that know one will distract you.
5. Try an App. There are many mobile applications that help plan out your day and manage your precious time.
6. Block out other distractions like Facebook, Twitter and other forms of social media unless you use these tools for your business.
7. Get an early start. we are more likely to procrastinate and get distracted in the evening so take some time to work on your most important task first thing in the morning.
Remember, there is always a way to get things done. If you do not have enough time in a day to get everything done then carry on to the next day.
Comment below if you liked this post and let me know how you manage your time!